- Portable Apps – There are hundreds of apps from different websites (such as portableapps.com) that can be installed to a flash drive.
- Time Capsule – Create a digital time capsule full of web archives, videos, etc.
- Portable Linux – Keep a portable version of Linux (such as puppy linux) on your flash drive
- Store Music – Store some of your tunes to listen to on any computer
- Customize It – Add some personality to your flash drive by adding a custom icon (for Mac and PC), adding a “Read Me”, etc.
Note: When assigning a custom icon for Mac, you can only use a Document, Unix Executable File, or a Folder and it can only be changed once (so choose your icon wisely ;-))